Saturday, July 31, 2010

Single vs Relationship

It’s been a while since I’ve been in a relationship. Sometimes, I miss those little moments that one has with that certain someone. I think most of that comes into play when I see or hear my friends talk about their somebody.
I’ve only been in one serious relationship and it was within this past year. Before, however, all of my friends would come to me for advice (and they still do). But I had no experience with anything. I was the single friend, who loves being single. I didn’t have any broken hearts. I didn’t have drama. Sex? WTF? Did I think of boys? Sure, if they were my friend or classmate.
Now? I’m mostly still a single kind of girl. I don’t have to be in a relationship all the time. In fact I prefer not to. That’s what causes drama. But like I said, I do kinda miss having someone to cuddle with, just hang, go out, or talk on the phone with. Ha, my friends say it’s because I don’t have fun. Like, I’m shy when it comes to guys. I should loosen up a little bit and chill. We’ll see how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment